Substantive, inspiring, and fun programs
Audiences delight in Lelia Gowland’s optimism and fresh strategies for navigating (often fraught) gender dynamics at work.
She works with organizations that want to support and promote female talent to increase both diversity in leadership and the bottom line. Fortune 500 companies like GE and Expedia.com and professional associations from across the country hire Lelia to support their teams.
Audience members walk away with:
- greater confidence and self-awareness
- a renewed sense of optimism on and specific strategies for how to create a career that’s right for them
- an ability to articulate what they need to succeed at their jobs and achieve their career goals
Whether your industry is law, energy, nonprofit, or anything in between, Lelia provides specialized content focused on your members.
- The Unexpected Advantage: Negotiation Strategies That Work for Women (and Everyone)
- Professional Confidence through Self-Compassion
(aka: How to Be Nicer to Yourself for Fun and Profit)
- Maintain Your Sanity & Avoid Burnout When the “Stuff” Hits the Fan
- Leadership for Women: Being the Boss Means Being Bossy
Get in touch to learn more about having Lelia at your next event, conference, or retreat.
- American Association for Justice
- National Association of Fellowship Advisors
- National Women in Roofing
- New Leaders Council
- Ochsner Hospital
- Women En Mass
- Graduate and undergraduate departments of Tulane University, The University of Michigan, The University of Texas at Dallas, and Loyola University
Lelia started her company because women kept coming to her for support in workplace negotiations and career decision-making. Now a sought-after speaker, writer, and consultant on workplace dynamics for women, Lelia has worked with Fortune 500 companies such as GE and Expedia.com as well as professional associations across the country.
A national expert in gender in the workplace, Lelia combines sociology and public policy degrees with passion to understand gender dynamics in the workplace. Considered a business thought leader, Lelia is a weekly contributor to Forbes and has been profiled in Cosmopolitan and Marie Claire for her unique approach.