Substantive, inspiring, and fun speeches and workshops
Events with Lelia Gowland are never sit 'n' get – they're interactive and thought provoking – so participants don't end up checking their email under the table.
Lelia specializes in public speaking that entertains and educates on how work works for women, for employees, and for the companies who value them. Lelia provides research-based strategies and dynamic presentations that each workplace and woman can tailor to fit their specific needs.
Audience members come away with:
- greater confidence and self-awareness
- a renewed sense of optimism on and specific strategies for how to create a career that’s right for them
- an ability to articulate what they need to succeed at their jobs and achieve their career goals
Lelia crafts each speech and event so that association members will walk away empowered and excited, but also with clear actions they can take to develop their careers.
Workshops & Training
Lelia's workshops and trainings teach critical skills to ensure that the women on your team have the skills and resources they need to be successful.
Participants leave these professional development sessions with a sense of optimism and clear actions to achieve their next steps. Clients often remark that Lelia's characteristic levity makes potentially intimidating or boring information dynamic, engaging, and memorable.
Whether your industry is law, energy, nonprofit, or anything in between, Lelia provides specialized content focused on your members.
- Developing win-win workplace negotiations
- Creating a healthy work-life balance and avoiding burnout
- Leading as a female executive or manager
- Professional goal setting
Get in touch to learn more about having Lelia at your next event, conference, or retreat.
- American Association for Justice
- National Association of Fellowship Advisors
- Women En Mass
- New Leaders Council
- Ochsner Hospital
- Graduate and undergraduate departments of Tulane University, The University of Michigan, The University of Texas at Dallas, and Loyola University
Lelia started her company because women kept coming to her for support in workplace negotiations and career decision-making. Now a sought-after speaker, writer, and consultant on workplace dynamics for women, Lelia has worked with Fortune 500 companies such as GE and Expedia.com as well as professional associations across the country.
A national expert in gender in the workplace, Lelia combines sociology and public policy degrees with passion to understand gender dynamics in the workplace. Considered a business thought leader, Lelia is a weekly contributor to Forbes and has been profiled in Cosmopolitan and Marie Claire for her unique approach.