Personalized consulting for women that for success in negotiation
Get support for anything from making the strongest possible case for a promotion, to navigating maternity leave, to practicing how to avoid answering a question about your salary history.
CT reached out prior to an interview for a job she was totally jazzed about. With interview and negotiations support from Gowland, LLC, she successfully
- Changed careers
- Avoided the salary history question
- Reconsidered the salary range she requested based on data specific to her new field, increasing it by $10,000
- Negotiated the package she wanted including a signing bonus
Now earning $25,000 more annually in her new position, plus bonuses, CT says "By working with Lelia, I learned my value and unapologetically negotiated the terms of a new position that exceeded my expectations."
KL was in the midst of a stressful transitional period in her career. With a one hour session divided between one-on-one phone support and written feedback on a statement announcing her transition, KL successfully
- Stepped back and recognized the larger impact the transition was having on her life
- Understood and effectively used her opportunities for leverage
- Identified strategies for specific next steps both professionally and personally
After her session with Gowland, LLC, KL shared, "Without Lelia's guidance, I would have taken a purely tactical approach and missed several important components that ultimately resulted in a better outcome."
DG contacted Gowland, LLC after receiving a job offer with her dream company. The position was a lateral move from her current position with only a slightly higher salary, which made her hesitant to take the role. After working with Gowland, LLC, she
- Enthusiastically accepted a position at an organization aligned with her interests
- Negotiated a higher salary
- Received an improved vacation package
- Secured an additional salary increase at her 6-month review
Enjoying five weeks of vacation per year and earning $10,000 more annually, DG says “Lelia spent the time to ask all the right questions to understand my needs in transitioning from my previous job.”