Workshops provide an opportunity to focus on specific career or personal goals, build on existing strengths, and connect with other ambitious women.
All workshops include a resource list and tips sheet. Please note, sessions are capped to ensure optimal opportunity for conversation, so be sure to sign up early!
Strategies for Female Managers
May 18, 5:30-7:30pm
- Reflect about your experience and challenges in managing others
- Recognize your existing strengths and increase your confidence
- Develop strategies for working in teams and managing staff in a way that is authentic to you
May 31, 5:30-7:30pm
- Determine how you define burnout in your own life
- Develop the strategies and balance to pursue your professional goals while avoiding burnout
- Connect with other women on a similar path
(Dates to be determined)
- Female Entrepreneurship
- Being a Working Parent
- Navigating Maternity Leave